Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Timber and Playgroup


Jonah started doing "timber" (basically a free fall faceplant) on the floor the other night when he was being a bit silly. So I put down a pillow and that evolved into these "timber mats." The boys do this for 20 min at least and have a ball.

They even go backwards!


Sometimes, Jonah gets a little possesive (especially when Braeden tries to test the limits of sharing).
Jonah sometimes reverts to hitting, here he is doing his time. Don't you like his little quivering lip! Still doing the lip!
The boys got tattoos and had to wear sleeveless shirts to show them off :)Braeden playing on the swings at playgroup. He only has one more before he heads back to school. He'll be a big first grader in a matter of days and gone all day! He's getting so big and self-sufficient. He helps me with all kinds of things around the house. He's reading a lot more now too. I was really surprised to hear him read "mysteriously" (Me: How did you know how to read that? Him: Mom, I remembered it from all the other times I've read it before!). He even reads silently.

Yee-HAW!



No comments:

Post a Comment