Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First day of Kindergarten

It seems I just posted our first day of preschool, but here we are again later going to kindergarten. Braeden got up early, as he has been, excited for school. He dressed, ate a good breakfast and then said he was ready to put on his new shoes...a whole 30 minutes before the bus arrived). The time went quickly before we headed out the door and down two houses to the bus stop.
Back pack and bus tag on, he's ready to go.
He was so excited to go on the same bus as our neighbors Michael and Hailey.
The bus arrived and it must have been very exciting as he waved from behind with only a "bye mom." Brian had to call his three names just to get a high five. At this point, I ran to the school to beat the bus there. I saw him as he was heading (first in line...I'm sure he was thrilled) to his classroom outside and again inside. Then I stopped in for a PTA tea and met some other moms. I meandered on the way home and then spent the rest of the time trying to get Jonah down to sleep. So it wasn't quite as productive as when I cleaned the carpets on his first day of preschool, but there's always tomorrow. Speaking of Jonah, he spent the ENTIRE night in his crib last night. We spent over an 1.5 hours in his room trying to get him to sleep three different times, but it's progress :) Braeden's on his way home now, so I'm off to greet the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment