
Braeden had one of his most exciting days yet today. He was super excited to go to school, but opening presents took the cake! I think his expression speaks for itself. The kid loves Lightning McQueen (thanks G&G Straughan)!
Showing Jonah how it talks
Showing Jonah how it talks
Great Grandma Lucille must have the same catalog as Braeden, he said he saw this toy in one and couldn't wait to put it together. Brian and I have had to have our thinking caps on today to prep all the toys (including what we bought him)!
Braeden liked introducing Jonah to his classmates as they were lining up to leave for the day.
Braeden got to make/wear a birthday crown, sit in the birthday chair and hear what his teacher and classmates appreciated about him. He also passed out his birthday snacks to the kids, he thought it made for such a special day! I told him we could go out to eat anywhere he wanted (thinking we'd all go for dinner) and he chose McDonalds and was happy to go through the drive through so he could get home and open presents sooner. 






No comments:
Post a Comment