
After coffee with Daddy, we went to Bellevue Park (which is conveniently across the street from the bead store). First we walked a couple of laps then we played.

One of these days I'll stop dressing him like it's a hill billy. His actual outfit does match, even if the pants are highwaters (for some reason, they're all either ankle length or dragging on the floor). In the mornings, I just grab whatever coat is closest and hope to find a hat somewhere between the back door and car seat.

It's fun to take Jonah to the places I took Braeden when he was this age and it's fun to see Jonah on his own.

He was really full of smiles.


Starting to explore where the big kids were going.

There was a "copter plane" (I like his efficiency when making up words).

Climbing like a big boy.


He actually started giggling when I put him in the swing.



"I see you mommy."
No comments:
Post a Comment