
Jonah is the #2 football fan in the house. Yesterday, after he was fully dressed, he went into his room, pulled out his Seahawks jersey and asked to wear it. Later, when we went to the bus stop he took his football too.

It's all about daddy lately. When Jonah wakes up, the first thing he asks is "where daddy go?" Friday, he bolted out of bed and ran looking for him saying, "Daddy, kiss and hug." Today, I asked B if he wanted to go to the park and play baseball. A short while later, he asked Brian if he'd take him to the park to hit balls. Tonight, they asked Bri to read them stories (Jonah always picks
The Little Engine).

This is Brian's most hilarious trick in our boy's opinion.

B is always his sweet self.

Tonight, about 20 minutes after we put the boys to bed, we heard a little peep from upstairs. This is what I found when I went up. And of course he asked, "what daddy doing downstairs?"
Don't worry, Schabahn - I think you are pretty cool! ;-)
ReplyDelete