Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sweet boys!

Braeden got off the bus today, gave us hugs and then went to Jonah to get his attention. "Hi, it's me Jonah. How are you?" Then later when I asked him to go put his PJs on, he came down dressed in his and brought a set for Jonah "to be extra helpful." Jonah periodically comes over to me and gives me hugs, which are real, wrap around hugs now. Yesterday when Brian came home, he went over to peek at him and said in the most enthusiastic voice a 20 month old can have, "Hiiii!" The intonation was priceless. Poor guy today has been having teething trouble. All the signs were there, and then twice this evening he said "Owie." When I asked where he had an owie, he pointed to his cheek his back teeth.

1 comment:

  1. Braeden looks like a very enthusiastic first grader. He's such a cutie. I wish we were at the same school so I could sneak peaks at him.
    Jonah looks like he's ready to go to his school. He probably cried because he thought he should, go too.
    They are such sweet boys! Thanks for sharing their first day.

    ReplyDelete