
The boys love this slide, even Braeden who is its same length. Here's Jonah trying to slide "B's" way.

They play together a lot now, it's fun for them and for us to watch. Jonah is Braeden's shadow. If Braeden leaves the room, Jonah starts looking around saying "B go?"


Braeden "practicing casting." I guess he's hoping for another father son fishing trip. He wanted to take this to the beach today and I said let's just take beach toys. He quickly spotted someone else with one and went over to play with them.

Jonah found a stick to copy Braeden in casting.


Hammin' it up.


My yearly rose. Actually there are a handful of them. This is an example of what a great gardener I am (haha); I thought I removed all the roses from our backyard when we moved here.

I knew the big sink would come in handy!
You have the cutest family ever...! Congrats on your anniversary as well! :-)
ReplyDelete