Saturday, May 13, 2006

T-ball

Braeden was trying to get Jonah to smile here.
So serious
Braeden helped Jonah give him a hug.
The second t-ball game of the season and the weather is perfect!
Had some good hits.

Loves to run (his tongue was out everytime he ran).


After the game we decided to bike home. Wouldn't you know it, the first curb we went up he fell and was concerned the rest of the trip home about his leg and about going too fast and going up/down curbs. Last night we rode to Central Market (about 2 miles) and I ran much of the way with Jonah in the stroller because he was so fast, but today we walked 90% of the 4 mile trip home. It was very slow going (including a bathroom break in the bushes for Braeden) and of course I had forgotten my phone in car, so when we were a few blocks from home Brian drove by looking for us and picked up Braeden. I continued carrying an unhappy Jonah and pushing the empty stroller home. It was still fun, and hopefully Braeden learned some perserverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment