Jonah had his two month check up today (he'll be 2.5 months Friday). He's a healthy boy weighing in at 12 lbs 4 oz, 24 inches long and a 16 inch head circumference. He's a very smiley boy, although I never seem to get it on camera. He seems somewhat serious as he'll stare at us for a long time. He does appear to be following Braeden's lead of chatting it up (this could make for a very noisey house later on). He coos and "talks" quite a bit. 
I think he's given up on the thumb... now he just sucks on his whole fist :)
After the appointment we went to have Braeden's hair cut. He asked me to make sure I told them he did NOT want a mohawk. Don't ask me why, it's not like I've made that request before. He also told me to ask nicely, saying please in a nice voice, as if I ever use a grouchy one!
No comments:
Post a Comment