Wednesday, July 14, 2010

When I grow up I'll be...

I asked the boys today what they wanted to be when they grew up:

B:  I want to build robots.  (This is always his answer).

J:  I want to be a doctor (while passing my Dr's office).
(few seconds pass)  I want to be an eye doctor.  (we passed that the minute before)
(few seconds pass)  I want to be a dog.....no, I want to do what Braeden wants to do, I want to be a robot.

Me:  Braeden doesn't want to be a robot, he wants to design them.

B:  You're not picking a Halloween costume.

(few seconds pass)
J:  No, I want to be a zombie.

Let's hope he pays attention at career day (and that there aren't dogs or zombies there).

1 comment:

  1. This cracks me up every time I read it. What's funny about it is that J. is serious.

    ReplyDelete