Tuesday, September 08, 2009

funny boys

These are mostly Jonah, who is in the wonderous 3 year old stage. Braeden is much more scientific and factual, so while we have some philosophical conversations, they're not quirky funny little tidbits.

The other day, Braeden told Jonah (politely) that he should get some of his own legos.
Jonah: "I don't have any."
Braeden: "Ask Santa for some."
Jonah's reply, "But I don't know where he is?"
Braeden: "He's up in the sky."
Jonah: "I can't find him."

Our little impersonator, Jonah did a little strut. Brian asked him what he was doing. He said, "Some people walk like that."

Jonah started singing "Howdy Michael, how are you? how are you?" so braeden and I asked him if that was a song he learned at school to which he replied yes.
Jonah: "Braeden what songs do you sing at school? Do you sing 'howdy Michael'?"
Braeden, "no, it's different every year, so I don't know yet."
Jonah: "is it a different 'howdy Michael'?"

Jonah, "why do we go (to VBS) with no mommies?"

No comments:

Post a Comment