Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Boys said:

Thanks to my Valentine's Day sweetheart addiction (and subsequent generous supply), Jonah doesn't like to go potty solo without some sort of "reward" afterwards. The other day, he came to me and asked for one after going to the bathroom. When I said they're all gone, his face dropped and said "you're faking."

I asked Braeden to answer a few extra math problems (two double digit numbers in his head). He gave me the answer just as I figured it out. Jonah counts the same way, all in his head (up to 5 or 6 anyway). I am going to have to steer cleer of number games with my three guys!

We have been enjoying afternoon walks and the boys wanted to take Dex. Maggie doesn't do very well on walks longer than 5 min and was happy to stay put on her bed. Braeden commented "Dex is in pretty good shape. Maggie is a tad bigger. Actually, a few tads."

Hopefully I get some pics taken now! Or better yet video, it's so much funnier or sweeter when they say it than when I recap!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day. Looks like everyone had a super fun day. Love the new look of your blog.
    Maybe you could add your new Schabahn design blog on the side panel.

    ReplyDelete