Friday, November 30, 2007

Gingerbread Cookies

The boys were very excited to make gingerbread cookies today. They took turns rolling dough and cutting them out before decorating. I could tell Jonah was excited to take part with his saying "help mama" and "my turn."
Of course decorating was the most fun, he took a bite out of it before I could explain we were just decorating.

The frosting was a little too thick at first, so Braeden had a tough time, hence the expression. This fella received yet another love note in his backpack, this time with a phone number. Thankfully, he's not that interested in it and told me I could recycle it.

1 comment:

  1. My have the boys grown up this past year. I'm sure they liked eating their cookies. They both looks so cute all dolled up the the Christmas sing.Hopefully some day he will want to sing solo as he has such a good voice.
    How did December get here so fast???

    ReplyDelete