Thursday, October 25, 2007

Funny Jonah

This morning, when Jonah got out of bed I asked him what I expected to be a rhetorical question: "how did you sleep?" He responded with "bed," "pacifier." Then he pointed to Brian's side of the bed and said "Dad?" I told him he was at work and asked where Braeden was. He replied "sleep" and pointed to their room. Then I asked him to take his PJs to his room and wake up Braeden. I heard "wekup" a couple of times and found his PJs on his bed. Then he went to the next room and started playing with a toy that talks and plays music. He looked at me and said "song" and started dancing. What a fun way to start the day!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boy and so smart. It's funny that he played the noisey toys knowing it would wake Braeden up. Isn't it funny that Jonah wakes up before Braeden and he doesn't have to go anywhere. Does he usually wake up before Braeden?
    It sounds like he's coming up with new words daily.

    ReplyDelete