
Braeden has been counting down the days until Jonah's birthday, so needless to say he woke up very excited today saying "I can't believe he's one, the days passed so quickly!". It was a bit of a scramble for us as I was down with strep for a couple days this week but we had fun anyway. Playing off his name we had an ocean/fish party. The living room floor was covered in ocean colored balloons (flashback to sorority rush) and there was a fishing station set up so the kids could fish for a toy. Turns out I'm not so handy at operating the 'ole fishing pole and Brian doesn't particularly enjoy confined spaces (he was in our tiny "ocean"). The party just passed us by so quickly I regret we don't have more photos to remember the day.

Jonah had some help again to blow out his candle, but he didn't need any coaching in eating the cupcake!
He's letting us know he wants another one.
Enjoying the cupcakes and "fish bowls" (thanks for the idea Maya).

A gummy fish is captured from the fish bowl.

Munching on goldfish crackers.


Despite all the new toys, he still loves my tupperware!
dang - that is one fancy hat! looks like you all had a fabo time. too bad you weren't feeling well schabahn. hopefully you gorged on sugar - i hear that helps :) cute pic of the 4 of you - i mean manly bri... ar, ar, arrr [ala tim the toolman] ;)
ReplyDelete