Friday, November 17, 2006

Troublemaker

This little stinker likes to get into everything, so we may actually have to babyproof this time around. He quickly grabbed his dish and decided to finger paint with it. I'm still getting it out of the crevices.
Open door, remove blender, close door. Open door, remove measuring cups, close door. You get the idea. Every now and then he throws in a lift up the rug move. On the upside he has started handing us crumbs instead of eating them. Which brings me to another habit, he'll eat a bit, then want out of his high chair, then proceed to eat all the things he dropped off his high chair. Braeden is always on guard and will catch him from putting it all in his mouth. Twice today when I told him "no" he looked right back at me and shouted "Nnn" so I think he understands that word now. I suppose that's better than just smiling and repeating it like normal.
He's playing a lot now, & doesn't trade toys without a fight. Braeden loves that he is more interactive and is constantly picking him up and snuggling him. He's moving more quickly too, climbing up or pulling up on things and holding on with just one hand. He's downright loud, he likes to have baby conversations and loves it when we repeat his sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment